("Heaven and Hell")
"I said that we were all astronomically minded; but we are not without "human" interests".
1. Isolated neutron stars and black holes.
2. Population synthesis of X-ray sources
3. Periods and period evolution of neutron stars.
4. Evolution of X-ray sources after the burst of star formation
5. High-school education. Scientific-popular articles.
6. X-ray pulsars.
7. Gamma-ray bursts. Colloquium1 , Colloquium2 , Black Holes-2000 Colloquium and Colloquium Space Explosions The pages of colloquiums were designed by me.
My former scientific adviser: prof. V.M. Lipunov
The department I work at: Relativistic Astrophysics Department of SAI
My 4th year work (B.S.): Accretion onto isolated neutron stars and accretion in X-ray pulsars. Moscow State University, 1993 May. Excellent mark. Main results later were published in Astr.Tsirk. and Astr.Astroph.Transactions.
My diploma (M.S.): Binary evolution after the starformation burst at the Galactic Center, Moscow State University, 1995 January. Excellent mark. Main results later were published in ApJ.
My PhD (Ferbuary, 1998) was devoted to isolated and binary neutron stars and evolution of close binaries after starformation bursts.